Silver, Gold & Titanium

For all general forum discussions.
darenwhitaker

Silver, Gold & Titanium

Post by darenwhitaker »

I'm kind of new to the Revo and haven't found an answer in the forum, but does anyone know why they aren't planning on making the Silver, Gold & Titanium editions any more?

-Daren
ReVoRabbit

Re: Silver, Gold & Titanium

Post by ReVoRabbit »

The titanium's were created special for the collectors editions.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
rodrigue10

Re: Silver, Gold & Titanium

Post by rodrigue10 »

I'm not an all knowing Revo-er, but the manufacture of all the pieces needed for these mazes is likely a large undertaking....not to mention the quality control when they are assembled.

The silver can be finicky at times, but most of that is knowing exactly what is going on it the puzzle. The gold is more or less a combination lock...still need some skill to get pieces where they need to be, but this lock idea wasn't as well received by most.

I personally enjoyed both of them and once they've been solved, knowing the route to take makes the resolving of them more enjoyable.

As previously mentioned, the titanium was only produced for the CE sets...save for some extra stragglers that were sold off without the CE set ownership requirement.

All of these puzzles are worth acquiring if you are interested in a good challenge...or at a minimum lots of frustration.

I'm sure others will chime in with similar thoughts.

Return to “General”