New Intermediate maze 2022

General Questions.
prodigy

New Intermediate maze 2022

Post by prodigy »

Today it was announced that there will be another new maze 2022:
We are releasing a brand-new intermediate puzzle that's been designed and will be machined and produced entirely by Josh, Jazmin, Sophia and Rachel! It's the first puzzle to be designed without any input from Chris in the whole 14 years of the existence of the Revomaze you know today!

The puzzle begun its journey of being designed all the way back in March, where it has now found its way to the testers! Production will be begin once we have feedback from our testers...this is scheduled to begin next week!
What do you think?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Re: New Intermediate maze 2022

Post by bluedot99 »

I like that Chris has not been involved at all so maybe he can enjoy it from a solver perspective. I thought that was the idea behind the original Merc but maybe it didn’t work out that way?

It will be interesting to have a different set of designers and see what tricks they’ve come up with, and if their ideas feel different (or not) from Chris’ own.
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

bluedot99 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:56 pm I like that Chris has not been involved at all so maybe he can enjoy it from a solver perspective. I thought that was the idea behind the original Merc but maybe it didn’t work out that way?
I think they mean that this maze is also machined and produced without Chris? But as I understand it, both Black and Black Merc was designed by other people without any input from Chris. Chris had to do some modifications for the Black Merc Extreme to be able to machine it.

I agree that it will be interesting with other designers than Chris.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

Was this a fun project or is CP working on retiring from Revomaze?
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ReVoRabbit wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:26 am Was this a fun project or is CP working on retiring from Revomaze?
I think and hope it is just a fun project and hopefully a maze also Chris can enjoy solving.
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

+1
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Peach Forum has been created so we can continue there...

Return to “Peach General”