Revomaze Purple Lottery.
In order to be entered in the Revomaze Purple lottery you must email firstname.lastname@example.org stating which puzzles you own as well as their serial numbers and if not purchased directly from Revomaze where you bought them.
Once you have registered you are able to select numbers (between 1-49) based on your allocation.
The aim of the competition is to match your numbers with those in the UK National Lottery draws on Wednesday & Saturday.
Matching any of your numbers then moves you forward into additional draws until winners are found (see rule 7). If no contestant matches a number only those currently remaining in the draw will rollover into the next.
The competition will repeat until all allocated puzzles are won.
Once all 10 puzzles are won, winners will be posted on the Revomaze website unless winning contestants request anonymity.
Registration Has Now Closed. First draw 16/02/2013
1. You cannot win more than one puzzle in any competition.
2. There are 10 puzzles available to win.
3. Tickets are allocated one ticket per puzzle owned Blue – Gold + Orange, Red, Lime, Black & Handmade. (Maximum 15 numbers.)
a. Collectors allocated 6 tickets (Blue – Titanium)
b. Moderators allocated 1 additional ticket
c. Series code finalists allocated 1 additional ticket
4. All lottery numbers selected must be unique.
5. You can only select one group of numbers.
6. We may request you re-select numbers if there are duplications resulting in stalemate.
7. There is a maximum of 3 winners per lottery. (Once there are only 3 people remaining in the draw they will be awarded Purples and the process will begin again.)
8. If no winners are gained from the first draw then those who selected winning numbers are entered into additional draws.
9. Once winner/s are established the lottery restarts until all 10 puzzles are won.
10. Number taken from UK National lottery drawn weekly on Wednesday & Saturdays (WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY OR CAMELOT)