SonicWarp puzzles

prodigy

Re: SonicWarp puzzles

Post by prodigy »

Bidle wrote:Well I do like the looks of the Isis puzzles and just opened the Copernisis Extreme and had already opened the Isis. Unfortunatly I can't get the Ramisis G2 open.

Anybody here opened the Ramisis G2??

I tries all kinds off positions, but don't hear that BB. Today I even used a sensitive mic to make sure I wouldn't miss the sound,... nothing.
Well hope to find someone who actually opened the G2 and is willing to help a hand.
I have a copy of the Ramisi5, but I have only opened the chamber, not the complete puzzle yet.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

I don't have a G2 but I'm sure somebody told me that it was supposedly easier than the older version. I have a feeling I remember someone mention it having a similar beginning to an Isis... I may be imagining that though.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

bluesign2k wrote:I don't have a G2 but I'm sure somebody told me that it was supposedly easier than the older version. I have a feeling I remember someone mention it having a similar beginning to an Isis... I may be imagining that though.
This can be true as I didn't use the 'beginning' of the Isis. Will try this. Thank you for your comment, will investigate this option.

@prodigy: Well hope I open the chamber soon! Good luck with the puzzle, also still have to do it.
Last edited by Bidle on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stet

Post by stet »

If the beginning of a Ramisis G2 is like an Isis then they really changed the puzzle. The instructions for the original Ramisis specifically states not to do that as it could damage the puzzle.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
thayneq

Post by thayneq »

stet wrote:If the beginning of a Ramisis G2 is like an Isis then they really changed the puzzle. The instructions for the original Ramisis specifically states not to do that as it could damage the puzzle.
I have opened the ramisis and have videos up on YouTube showing the complete solution. If anyone wants a more detailed version, I could make a walkthrough if enough people care.. what do you think?
Opening order:
BR 50h. Fast=28s
BK Obs 12h.
BL 25m. Fast=12s.
GR 3h.
AG 20h. Fast=1m56s
AU 70h.
RD 1h.
RD Obs 6h.
OR 20h.
LM 40h. Fast=2m12s
IN 16h.
AQ 15m.
TI 8h.
CU Au plated

Not started:
CU

Waiting on:
Mercury (paid :cry: )
MT, SA
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Just an update about my Ramisis,... just got it back! Great service by Andrew by the way. My BB was stuck duo some grease. Also I was a bit dissapointed about colordifference from the layers. He also swapped them for me. :) Now there is only two things to do, find time and solve it. :D
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Hi, do anyone now what the difference is from the old normal Isis and the new Isis Extreme G2?
The latest "Extreme" isis from Sonic Games - The new "Extreme" limited edition isis with gold rings and signature engraving, presented in the new black leather presentation box.

Part of the new "Extreme" isis range of puzzles which includes the new G2 improved lock with the extra "extreme" lock feature.

The limited edition "Extreme" Isis, is the latest updated isis with improved extreme internal mechanics, proving to be the most challenging isis puzzle to solve yet.
I am only interested in this new Isis if it is a different solution. I hope someone know :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Marmot Man

Post by Marmot Man »

Yes. I own both an original ("Cool Blue") Isis and an Isis Extreme. From the halfway point onward, the solution is different (somewhat) and definitely more difficult to execute.

-- William
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

JStone wrote:I would be interested in a walk through for the Ramisis V1 for my little black book I am putting together.

I have already done walkthroughs for the Isis and Copernisis if you are interested in a swap?
Last I checked there was only one CopernIsis solution on YT and it doesnt solve my puzzle. considering sending it back for repair.

I do have great internal photos of the Ramisis if you are interested in them.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

ReVoRabbit wrote:
JStone wrote:I would be interested in a walk through for the Ramisis V1 for my little black book I am putting together.

I have already done walkthroughs for the Isis and Copernisis if you are interested in a swap?
Last I checked there was only one CopernIsis solution on YT and it doesnt solve my puzzle. considering sending it back for repair.

I do have great internal photos of the Ramisis if you are interested in them.
Each different color of the copernisis has a different solution. I own the extreme and opened it quit and think it isn't even too difficult.
Which version do you have?

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”